Thursday, March 22, 2007

Photo of Lissa along with another example.....


Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:45:29 +1000 (EST)
From: "Nikkohlina" nikkohlina@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Re: Goodnight
To: XXXXX
Dearest XXXXX
I'm sorry if I made YOU sick. I know I did because Lissa said you were sick over there. Friends shouldn't do that, you are right.
I seem to do that a lot. Sooner or later, everyone tires of me. I don't understand why--I am not clingy or bossy or manipulative. Maybe it is because I am a very sensitive, emotional person. I hold so much in because of that.
I have sensed more than once that perhaps you were tiring.I even asked you about it on occasion. I am not wishing it on myself, but it seems to happen regularly on its own accord.
I am not asking for ANYONE to feel they need to hold me up. Everyone worries about the effects of everything on my health...and that is my fault for confessing how exactly my health is.
Maybe I need to simply shut myself away from everyone until I get a clean bill of health and then there will be no cause for worry.
I am not meaning to make anyone feel bad about anything,but I am doing a great job of it.
I just want to clarify that I am not upset with you in any way.My health issues are purely coincidental--they have nothing to do with anything that was said or done by you or Olivia or anyone else.Our little misunderstanding was not the main worry I have had over the past few days.I am having ex husband issues, brother issues and more issues related to my family problems. (family trust). This piled onto my health worries is making me break.
Max has gone into protective mode and is guarding my health and wellbeing out of worry and love. He said he emailed you and Olivia and I am sorry if he stepped on toes.
What I want to say cherie, is that if you want to leave, you can. I would never ever hold it against you. Maybe if you did that, you would return one day. I don't want anyone to maintain contact because they feel they have to.I told Olivia that myself this morning when she came by.
I am just worried that if I shatter things completely, they will be irrepairable and I would lose friendships permanently.
I am not a bad person. I am painfully shy and insecure (but NOT to the point of clinginess). I am not a pampered rich woman whose husband coddles her (and I am sure it appears this way on more than one occasion). I am scared and unsure of so many things.I don't want sympathy or pity.
Please do whatever is right for YOU and not ME. I don't ever ever want someone putting me first. I do not deserve that nor do I expect it. I love you completely, regardless of your decisions.
Well I am going to go take that nap now.
I hope you have a good day and that I somehow haven't ruined another. You are a wonderful person and I am blessed to know you.
Affectueusement
Nikki

I feel so sorry for her family........

10 comments:

Winner Takes It ALL said...

hahahahaha-
M used to make his own muffins now I know why-not that he wanted to but that he had to-her big thing was feeding them "preservative free" food-the food had nothing to do with their behavior problems it was the wacko of a mother-good God let them eat a lollipop and live like children-fat ass creep! Reckon she ate all his muffins anyway..LOL

Anonymous said...

Who's 'M'? Her husband?

Winner Takes It ALL said...

"M" is her 12 year old son

Anonymous said...

what did she do to make YOU so sick?

Anonymous said...

I do'nt understand that last comment.

Magpie.

Anonymous said...

quote
'Dearest XXXXX
I'm sorry if I made YOU sick. I know I did because Lissa said you were sick over there'................

Winner Takes It ALL said...

To be honest I don't remember exactly what this one was about, but there was ALWAYS something I would do or say to cause her (Nikki) upset, say something wrong, tell Max something I wasn't supposed to etc. She had total control. Come to think of it most of the time a problem arose it was when I had something good going on in my life.

Anonymous said...

mooooooooooo

Winner Takes It ALL said...

A set of utters and she will be good to go...oh wait maybe she already has some....

Anonymous said...

You mean udders WTIA....LOL...

Magpie.