Saturday, March 24, 2007

Can You Say Mental (her photo will always be added so it remains the first to load)


Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:10:23 +1100 (EST)
From: "Max" maxnnikki@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Question
To: XXXXXX@yahoo.com
Dear XXXXX
What do you make of this? This is Nikki out shopping the other day. I didn't take them, and they came to my work email address. Once again, I told the police, but they said "they are simply photos". They came as a greeting card so they cannot be traced.The card simply said "Ho Ho Ho--who is Christmas shopping?" My question is this: Should I tell Nikki and worry her, or just keep her close?
Jules can keep close for the next couple of weeks as he is finished work for the year now and doesn't leave until nearly Christmas, then I am finished work.
Regards
Max
P.S: I am not showing you these to cause you worry because she is SAFE (and I DO mean SAFE) but I just want the opinion of someone who knows Nik's thoughts well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like someone was stalking "Nikki"?So we're supposed to think she was murdered or something? WACKO!

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Oh yeah that was the big thing, supposedly her brother hated her so much he wanted her dead (I have emails about all that bullshit too) In the end she (LISSA) hinted that her brother had hired an assassin to RUN her down. You know what is said about lies, if your gonna do it make it so far out there.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh...gotta hand it to her...

Magpie.