Friday, February 9, 2007

Here is how Lissa KILLED off Nikki and Max

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:16:51 +1000 (EST)
From: "Julian Anderson" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.au. Learn more
Subject: Max and Nikki
To: livvyland@yahoo.com.au
Hello Girls
Excuse any spellling errors as I am writing this with shaking hands.
I needed to email you to tell you that earlier today Max and Nikki were in an accident.
They went to the beach and on their way back, were struck by a vehicle out of control.
Witnesses said Max threw himself at Nikki in an attempt to protect her, taking full impact. He was killed instantly.
Nikki was taken to hospital with severe injuries. She regained consciousness and demanded to see Max. It broke my heart because I had to tell he had gone. I've never heard anyone sob like that in my life and I hope I never do again.
At 7 PM this evening, Nikki left us as well. I wasn't even there with her because I had gone to get a damn coffee.
I'm so sorry to tell you this.
I'll let you digest this. If you want more details please email. Liv, don't ring me ok because I just can't right now.
Julian

Notice how she gets out of calling with this tragic news....she could fake an Australian woman but couldn't pull off phoning me as "Julian"

No comments: