Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Could This Reflect A Part Of Lissa's Past? No Boyfriends, Freak etc.

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:56:40 +1000 (EST)
From: "Nikkohlina" nikkohlina@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Re: Goodnight
To:
Dearest XXXXX
Ok. I'll let you buy me a cake, but it is not at all what I meant for you to do.
Boarding school was never a happy place for me.I was teased and treated like a freak because I wasn't allowed home on holidays. I wasn't allowed priviledges the others got because my parents told the nuns that I was trouble at home, and needed a firm hand with no treats. Basically I attended classes, went to mass (which being a non-Catholic I never understood) and did homework. I also helped in the school dining room, setting tables and clearing up after meals. I never got to go to school dances or such things either. It was nearly 10 years of my life. I was allowed music classes and ballet lessons though. I had to earn my own ballet classes (I started around 12) by cleaning the dance studio floor and mirrors.
Boyfriends were absolutely out of the question, until I was about 17 and met a boy that I thought was nice and liked me. Turns out it was all on a bet, and once he convinced me to have sex with him, I was dumped. He got $50 from his friends and the chance to ruin my reputation at school. I was in disgrace, and during my last year of school, I was kept on a tighter rein.
Once I finished school, I was told to move out of home--somewhere I had never really even had a chance to live in. At one stage, my family moved to a new house and didn't tell me where. By then I was really struggling to live in a very very tiny cramped flat and hold down a job to pay for it. I used to wait tables and clean houses in order to survive. It was that or I would end up on the streets. I used to imagine that my flat was a really nice one with pretty things and nice furniture, but in reality it was like a really sleazy motel--lumpy bed, a hotplate to cook on and a horrible looking bathroom.I didn't even have a couch and the table was this tiny thing with two beat up chairs.Looking at my living conditions, one would never ever guess that I came from a priviledged family and had the title "Lady".Once I got a job as a musician (I was about 24 I think), things got easier by at least a little bit.
I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad for me.I just think it's important that you know things about me--good or bad. I don't have a problem discussing it, and the reason I never really have is because you have never really asked.
I am going to go and sit on the verandah for a little while and get some fresh air. Max is making us some lunch as I write.
I will email again tomorrow. Have a lovely day cherie.
Affectueusement
Nikki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a fine line with her. It could very well be a part of her own life. SHE should have paid HIM!

Magpie.

Anonymous said...

LOL Magpie

Anonymous said...

At one stage, my family moved to a new house and didn't tell me where
LOL maybe this was true. Smart family.

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

The property value of her neighbors will drop. No one wants to leave next to a creepy creep. LOL

Anonymous said...

what a perve. probably her way of living out sex fantasies