Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lissa Keeps Up With The Drama

Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Sasha Harris" sashaharris2003@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Sorry
To: XXXX
Hi XXXX
Thanks.
The funeral was today. Janene and I are gonna take the girls up to Big Bear Lake and hide out there for awhile. I figure we will come home in about a week.
I could use the escape from Pete too....
Life really stinks at the moment.
I keep thinking what if Patrick commited suicide? What if he was killed or murdered?
We are all left with so many questions. Poor Liv, they are making it sound like he was all alone in this world with nobody that cared. It's not unusual for them to go days at a time without contact when she is on the road.
Anyway I'll email you when I get home. Hope you are coping all right at this time, too.
Love
Sasha

Funeral was for poor Sasha's dad-oh the drama. Pete was Sasha husband, who she later divorced. This is a good one-Sasha is speaking of Patrick, Olivias Patrick who went missing. As if the situation wasn't awful enough, Lissa is playing on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know when I used to email Libby or have a chat with her she told me that Patricks nickname for her was 'Pumpkin' and that he was such a nice bloke.

She also claimed to have toured with Olivia and quite often Patrick was with her. Libby never liked to knock on their motel room door in case it disturbed them. She actually said that if they ever did make love they were awfully quiet as she never heard anything.

I REALLY did'nt want to hear that.

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

I got lots of Patrick talk too. Once Sasha told me she walked in on Olivia and Patrick-she had a key to Olivias house and caught them on the couch. Even Lissa (as Lissa LOL) seemed to get off on talking about Olivia and Patrick-just very odd.
Oh oh and this is good-Lissa had a friend who lived next door to Olivia (bullshit) anyway, this friend was once on the beach walking her dogs, low and behold guess who is walking on the same beach-you got it-Olivia and Patrick hand in hand BUT what do the dogs do-well, they go right up to Patrick and put their noses where most dogs do All I could say was "really"-how to you reply to a stupid story like that...Lissa is a psychopath-

Anonymous said...

Yeah but see here's the thing, Lissa does'nt have ANY friends, they are all in her head.

Magpie.

Anonymous said...

Something else she said as Libby, that Chloe had a boyfriend and inferred that he stayed the night quite often. This was something else I DID NOT want to know. She was a teenage girl for Gods Sake!

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Never once in the 4 years I chatted with Lissa did she ever get a sitter and go out with her husband and or any friends. She was online every night at 7PM to chat then again at 9AM. I started coming up with excuses just NOT to talk to her. Growing tired just as I am sure many in her real life did, probably sooner than I-lucky for them.