Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lissa Daly And Her Thick Web Of Lies


Hi XXX
It's good you're keeping busy.I'm trying to do the same thing myself, but I admit it's not always easy. If I can slip my brain into neutral and just do stuff, it's good.
Yes, Nik did a little backup vocals for me. She stepped into the studio in Sydney. I'm so glad she did, because it took a bit of coaxing. But, being a cancer patient, I thought it was so appropriate that she sang. Beautiful harmony she could provide.Our voices blended very well over the years.
Thanks for the sketches--such talent. Tell me-the old woman one? Called "Dreams"? That is meant to be her dream isn't it? That woman represents her? It's so sad but so beautiful.
Love and Light
Liv

This was an email sent to me from "Liv" after I sent her this sketch that "Nikki" did of herself. Who the fuck could keep all this straight, who the fuck would want to-LISSA DALY YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER!!!
Oh and I forgot to mention that Nikki did backup vocals on Olivia's last CD-LOL LOL

No comments: