Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lies Lies Lies They're Gonna Get You


Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lissa"

Subject: Re: Read This PLEASE
To:
I have told Dennis this morning and basically I'm pretty much in very deep water with him.
I WILL get some help--I told him I will get help.
Oh yes, my kids have suffered too. What the hell kind of mother am I? I feel like the scum of the earth that I am--believe me.
I hope I rot in hell. Simple as that. And I'm sure I will.
My compter usage will be monitored now, like a child, mainly using it at his work while he is there,and I deserve that...not that I plan to use it much besides for work anyway.
Like I said I pray my kids don't find out what a rotten horrible mother they have, and I hope they grow up a million times better than I am.
I've felt like walking away because I'm such a rotten parent, and never more so than right now.They'd probably be a million times better if I did--everyone would, I'm sure.
I've totally destroyed one of the very best things I had in my life--your friendship.
I know sorry doesn't cut it, but I AM---sorry beyond belief and sorrier than I have ever been for anything in my life.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need the computer for work? She never did any work on the computer. That email is all lies, again Lissa just lies, I cracked up laughing at how the boat is sinking from her weight...LOL. Such a pretty little thing...

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Yeah, the only thing the fat ass was sorry for was getting caught.
Doubt she worked either but if she did that dance studio better go over the books again, parents thought they were paying for dance lessons but instead contributed to the Lissa Daly ebay Joanna Lumley collection.
There was one woman, Pat that Lissa wanted to get out-she hated her. Bet the truth is Pat was wise to Lissa being a psycho.

Anonymous said...

Lissa does not have any friends she just knows people.

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

You're right about that one. The people of Emerald would have the advantage we didn't-seeing her evil face. Stay away and keep your children away as well. She said she was a school volunteer-God I hope that was a lie too!!

Anonymous said...

I like how she told Dennis everything. Sure she did. Dennis, I have something to tell you.. I have been posing as 20 different characters, now I know that might seem a little out of the normal to you but gee I got so lonely and bored at home and it's not like the kids really need me THAT much. The house may look like a pigsty, I really WAS going to clean the toilet after 12 months...poor bastard probably still does'nt know one quarter of what she did.

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Yeah, I like that one too. Ranks right up there with "Libby was a real person, I did not invent her". It would take her days to tell Dennis anything.
Don't walk away Lissa RUN. You are a parasite, sucking the life out of anyone you come in contact with.

Anonymous said...

Also the photos that she sent to me of her children..I don't believe that they are hers. Once again she has put pictures out there of innocent kids.

Magpie.

Anonymous said...

Where dod u find this pic?

Anonymous said...

We did'nt 'find' any of them. The photos of Lissa were sent to either myself or WTIA.

Magpie.

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Do you mean the photo posted on this entry? That is some fun I had with photoshop. She is on a sinking ship, you can't mess with peoples lives and think you will get away with it....she is going down!
Looks darn real if I do say so myself. LMAO

Anonymous said...

So this was written in June 2006?

We were e-mailing each other daily around that time (probably the same day!?) and she did not give any clue about what was going on.

She kept writing daily after that too, so I don't think her computer activity was very much monitored!

Winner Takes It ALL said...

Yeah, it was written in June 2006.
So, she was still out there obviously showing no remorse for what she did. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all that is what psychos do...
Funny, Julie is the name she used for her neighborhood friend who would come over every afternoon.
Can I ask, when the emails stopped? Was she playing any games with you?
I bet she was painting this happy little life she had.
Her children were definitely neglected, sure they still are...